- Be able to ride a bike
- Have your bike serviced and safety checked prior to squad commencement
- Its also recommended that you get a bike fit, to ensure you can reach the brakes comfortably and have the best ride possible
- Have suitable riding gear for all weather conditions
- Have both a working front and rear light, that is always fully charged in case it is needed on the day
- Be fully paid and signed your disclaimer prior to riding with GearShifters
If you are unsure of your riding ability, GearShifters offer 1on1 sessions on bike handling and skills.
Contact Deanne 027 285 1176